Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxed studio atmosphere and an active social club.
We are looking for an Android Developer to join us in this growth area for well-known (and soon to be well-known) brands. As an app developer, you will be at home in our Adelaide studio alongside user experience architects, designers and fellow developers, working together to create app experiences that people love.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable experience with Android Studio, Java, Kotlin and the Android SDK, including some quality Google Play apps that you can show us
- Outstanding engineering talent, proven by great work results and experience, interesting hobby projects or open source contributions
- Knowledgeable in writing test cases as well as using source code management software within a programming team
- Experience in integrating with, designing or developing back-end APIs
- Experience developing in a SAAS model environment would be beneficial
- Familiarity using feature and issue tracking software
- Genuine passion about software development
- Fast learning and effective problem solving, as well as a thirst for innovation and expanding your skills
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to assess, estimate, plan and self-manage project work
- Good cultural fit in a fast growing and dynamic company
Your main focus will be to ensure that clients and users alike love the experiences we create.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
Position is available to permanent residents of Australia only.
If you do not have experience working as an Android developer then please do not apply for this role.
Previous applicants need not apply. Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.