Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in a fast paced agile environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxed studio atmosphere and an active social club.
We are looking for an passionate, innovative and experienced Mobile Developer to join us in this growth area for well-known (and soon to be well-known) brands.
Your role will be to:
- collaborate alongside user experience architects, designers and fellow developers, working together on a mature App used all over Australia by people managing their everyday finances.
- collaborate closely with iOS and Android developers
- coach junior and mid-level developers
- provide guidance and input into future product roadmap
- collaborate with business analysts & work closely with experienced designers
- provide guidance on technical architecture, coding and libraries
- work with a focus on security focused
- work with engaged dynamic group of people focused on delivery great products which solve real problems
- take ownership of delivery to drive project to completion
You will have the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years development experience using Kotlin, Android Studio and the Android SDK
- Experience in Apples frameworks using Swift and Objective-C would be desirable
- Experience across the entire application lifecycle from concept concept, analysis, estimating, planning, design, development, quality testing, releases, maintenance and optimisation
- Experience in client engagements and consultation
- Outstanding engineering talent, proven by great work results and experience, interesting hobby projects or open source contributions
- Proactively identify, openly discuss and act on risks.
- Knowledgeable in writing test cases as well as using source code management software within a programming team
- Experience in integrating with, designing or developing back-end APIs
- Experience developing in a SAAS model environment would be beneficial
- Fast learning and effective problem solving, as well as a thirst for innovation and expanding your skills
- Excellent communication skills
Your main focus will be to ensure that clients and users alike love the experiences we create.
This is a full time position.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
Position is available to permanent residents of Australia only.
If you do not have experience working as an Android developer please do not apply for this role.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.