Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxing studio atmosphere and an active social club.
This role requires a high level of proficiency in web development technologies including back-end languages and frameworks, front-end scripting and libraries, and code management and deployment.
As an experienced .NET developer, your role will be to work closely with both the creative and technical teams, playing a key part in the development and delivery of websites, mobile applications, online products and web-based applications.
You'll be working within and helping mature Fusion's development standards of code style, organisation and testing processes.
Must have experience in:
- Developing responsive and fluid websites with and without popular frameworks – e.g. Bootstrap or Foundation.
- CSS Preprocessors – e.g. SASS or LESS.
- Client Side MVC – e.g. React, Vue.js or Angular.
- Familiarity with mobile optimised web development practices
- Experience developing with EPiServer, Kentico, or Sitecore looked upon favourably but not mandatory
- Full web development lifecycle:
- Issue tracking
- Version control
- Formalised testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
Your main focus will be to ensure that clients and users alike love the experiences we create.
If you would like to join our team, please send us your CV which must include at least 3 examples of your code and outline your involvement in each example.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
Position is available to permanent residents of Australia only.