Fusion is a mid-sized digital innovation agency with offices in Adelaide and Melbourne. Since our formation in 1995, we've been helping solve business problems by creating communications and experiences people love.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in Adelaide. This full-time role requires someone who is able to work closely with the Product Manager and various teams to assist with the delivery of multiple mobile application projects. This role is ideal for a junior to mid level candidate.
As a Digital Product Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting processes related to end-to-end release activities across digital product management
- Collaborating with and providing support to Development, Design and Deployment teams
- Maintaining product documentation
- Coordinating customer support request triage, release approvals and support production deployments
- Status and workflow tracking
- Responding to client questions and coordinating the resolution of issues
- Allocating ongoing remediation and maintenance tasks
- Feature testing
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise and set goals on shifting priorities
- Customer focused
- Energetic, detail and solution oriented
- Organised and flexible
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sense of urgency
- Good time management
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), ideally in the mobile space
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Aha
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their digital career in a fast paced environment, where you will be able to work across a wide range of forward thinking digital initiatives for our growing client base. To get a feel for the broad range of our award winning projects see fuse.fusion.com.au or visit our website fusion.com.au
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Position is available to permanent residents of Australia only