Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxing studio atmosphere and an active social club
We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in Adelaide. This role requires someone who is confident in project management and project team leadership, and relationship-building with clients and the Fusion team. You should have in-depth digital knowledge, a proven track record in project managing digital projects and managing clients, their expectations and multiple stakeholders, with the ability to communicate with senior management.
As a Digital Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships, digital development projects and marketing initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for growth through existing client relationships
- Ability to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver solutions that match our client's needs
- Delivering projects within scope, on-time and on-budget
- Work with management and production teams to develop project plans and budgets
- Financial and Status Reporting
You will have the following skills / experience:
- 2+ years of digital project management experience
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing client projects with a high component of digital work.
- Excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong interpersonal, leadership and team management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple team members and multiple projects
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written) - team leadership, client presentation, negotiation.
- Problem solving skills
- Managing budgets
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, AHA. Confluence and WorkflowMax is desirable.
Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, AHA. Confluence and WorkflowMax is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further develop their digital career in a fast paced environment, where you will be able to work across a wide range of forward-thinking digital initiatives for our growing client base. To get a feel for the broad range of our award-winning projects visit our website fusion.com.au.
Fusion supports a balance of working from home and working in our Adelaide studio.
Please note this is not an ICT Infrastructure Project Management Role.
Position is available to permanent residents of Australia/Australian citizens only.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.