EasyData - What's the State of the State?
Fusion were recently engaged by Department of Trade and Economic Development (DTED) to plan, design and develop a data enquiry web application that aggregates a vast array of economic, social and environmental indicators.
Sourced by the Australian Bureau of Statistics and various other government departments, the 60-odd indicators are accessible at local government, regional and State levels. EasyData has the powerful ability to compare user selections of regions.
DTED Chief Executive Brian Cunnigham says "EasyData fits DTED's move to be more customer-centric, progressive and outwardly focussed."
From the outset, Fusion had a vision to design and build the web application to be user-friendly and intuitive, whether a visitor wants a quick snapshot of a region's data or if they need to create a complex report using tailored regional and indicator selections.
EasyData has a myriad of uses to people from all walks of life. For example:
- Marketers to target their next campaign
- Businesses to establish regions to grow within
- Researchers needing information for custom reports
- Students needing inforomation for school and uni projects
- All levels of Government for evidence-based policy
- Non-profits for grant applications
The best things about EasyData:
- It's FREE for anyone in the world to use
- You can easily compare regions using custom indicator sets
- Report charts are clearly annotated with key information
- You can save your favourite reports for future use
- Data is highly relevant - it's updated monthly