Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxing studio atmosphere and an active social club.
As an experienced web developer, your role will be to work closely with both the creative and technical teams, playing a key part in the development and delivery of websites, online products and web-based applications.
You'll be working within, and helping mature Fusion's development standards of code style, organisation and testing processes.
Skills and experience you must have:
- 5+ years experience developing Java-based web applications
- Experience working with Tomcat server
- Experience using Maven to build Java applications
- Experience across the full web development lifecycle including:
- Issue tracking
- Version control
- Formalised testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- A high level of time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- An ability to communicate and work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams
Desirable experience with:
- Magnolia CMS or other Java-based Content Management Systems
- MySQL database
- Server-side templating languages like freemarker or velocity
- Libraries/frameworks like JQuery and Vue.js
- Webpack and Node.js
- Using Docker with Docker Compose
Your main focus will be to ensure that clients and users alike love the experiences we create.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your resume & a cover letter addressing the above mandatory skills and why you would love to work for Fusion in this role.
Only applicants with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (PR) will be considered for this role.