Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxed studio atmosphere and an active social club.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in Adelaide. This full-time role requires someone who is able to work closely with the Product Manager and various teams to assist with the delivery of multiple mobile application projects.
In your role of Junior Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting processes related to end-to-end release activities across digital product management
- Collaborating with and providing support to Development, Design and Deployment teams
- Maintaining product documentation
- Status and workflow tracking
- Supporting our development team with questions and coordinating the resolution of issues
- Allocating ongoing remediation and maintenance tasks
- Feature and release testing
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise and set goals on shifting priorities
- Customer focused
- Energetic, detail and solution oriented
- Organised and flexible
- Process driven
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sense of urgency
- Good time management
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), ideally in the mobile space
- Experience with Jira, both Kanban and Scrum
- Confluence, Aha
- Familiarity with Google Play Console and App Store Connect
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their digital career in a fast-paced environment, where you will be able to work across a wide range of forward thinking digital initiatives for our growing client base. To get a feel for the broad range of our award winning projects visit our website fusion.com.au
Applicant to be based in Adelaide, with flexibility to work from home
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Position is available to permanent residents of Australia only.