Fusion is an award-winning digital agency connecting people to brands. We create experiences people love. At Fusion, you'll be working in an environment where performing at a high level and meeting regular deadlines are balanced by a relaxed studio atmosphere and an active social club.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join us in this growth area for well-known (and soon to be well-known) brands. As an Android developer, you will be collaborating alongside user experience architects, designers and fellow developers, working together in a fast-paced agile environment from our studio or remotely from home anywhere in Australia.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable experience with Kotlin, Android Studio and the Android SDK
- Experience in integrating with, designing or developing back-end APIs
- Experience developing in a SAAS model environment would be beneficial
- Knowledgeable in writing test cases as well as using source code management software within a programming team
- Familiarity using feature and issue tracking software
- Genuine passion about software development
- Fast learning and effective problem solving, as well as a thirst for innovation and expanding your skills
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to assess, estimate, plan and self-manage project work
- Good cultural fit in a fast growing and dynamic company
Your focus will be to ensure that clients and users alike love the experiences we create.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of the applicant's experience.
You must have full working rights in Australia
If you do not have experience working as an Android developer please do not apply for this role.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.